It’s official; there’s a chill in the air, meaning winter is moments away. However, plummeting temperatures doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice style (or spend the whole season in a ski suit.) Check out our video below for our top five tried and tested hacks for styling long sleeve dresses this winter. Keeping warm doesn’t look much better than this.
Want more details on our featured long sleeve styling hacks? Check out our breakdown on how to style long sleeve dresses
Top five styling hacks for long sleeve dresses in winter
- Repurpose a long sleeve maxi summer dress by layering thin high neck knits underneath and style with knee high boots.
- Style a long sleeve dress with cosy accessories. Think hats, chunky knit scarves and tights.
- Pair a long sleeve dress with all black accessories for a chic winter-ready look.
- Layer belted knitwear over a long sleeve dress. This is perfect for creating a feminine silhouette with chunky knit cardigans and jumpers.
- Wear a snuggly teddy coat over a long sleeve dress, and throw on a pair of ankle boots to complete the look.
Look 1: Layered summer dress with boots
Look 2: Long sleeve dress with winter-ready accessories
Look 3: Little Black Dress with all-black accessories
Look 4: Belted knitwear worn over long sleeve dress
Look 5: Long sleeve dress worn with a faux fur coat