It’s a well know fact that many successful individuals have a morning ritual they follow daily, a ritual which seemingly contributes to their success.
If you’re wondering which steps they follow everyday, we’re here to tell you…
– Wake up early. You’re probably yawning having to read this again, but we want it to sink in! Not only will you have more hours to perfect your skills but it’ll also help you focus during the first few brain-wracking hours of your morning.
– Get your blood flowing. Most successful people like stimulating their bodies as much as their minds. Exercising in the mornings helps release any tension and gives you a clear mind to start the day with. The fashion force that is Anna Wintour plays an hour of tennis every morning before starting work.
– Prioritising is essential. When commencing your workday, make sure to complete the harder tasks first and save the effortless ones for later on in the day.
– Stick to the schedule. Always write a list of things you never managed to do at the end of every day, this way you’ll never miss a beat and can complete both yesterday and today’s incomplete chores.
– Current affairs knowledge. It’s important to know what’s going on around you, locally and globally. Not only will you have great topics for conversation but you’ll learn something new every day, which many of us forget to try to do.
– Up to date on social media. Staying active on your social media accounts can be beneficial in many ways; one of them being networking or for example, the point mentioned above.
– Network with coffee. Conversing with current/possible business associates and co-workers is vital to keeping the communication clear, which is key to a successful business.
– Fill that belly. Making sure you have a well-balanced breakfast in the morning will keep your energy levels up (at least until lunch anyway), resulting in an efficient workday morning.
– Quality time is key. Undistracted time with our loved ones in the mornings is a great way to start any day. Whether that means having a cuddle or nice conversation, this will help you start your day with positivity at the front of your mindset.
– Believe you’re a winner. Most successful people got to where they are by believing in themselves. Demonstrating you can be the best by believing in your own perseverance is fundamental to accomplishing any goal you have.
As obvious as some of these qualities may seem, it’s never a bad idea to repeat them to yourself. Whatever success means to you, these few steps will help you follow in the footsteps of the inspiring people we look up to.
SF Team X