New Brands Alert: Voynor, Heba, Cult Clothing and many more

Voynor

Back to basics with VOY Clothing was established in 2014 with the wish and desire of comfortable yet elegant wear. The entirety of the products is made of 95% viscose thread aiming to provide the best material quality to their customers, and the remaining 5% Lycra aims comfortable and easy wear.

2

Shop the collection >>

Heba

HEBA clothing is founded by Heba Elemara, a graduate from the London College of Fashion.The HEBA girl celebrates her uniqueness and doesn’t take life too seriously. She likes to look good and she’s not afraid to stand out in a crowd. HEBA girls are cute and girly with a tomboy heart, who likes to dress up and feel comfortable at the same time.

large_8a507833-1f86-4205-8534-ae769830708e_huge

Shop the Collection >>

Cult Clothing

cult clothing street wear brand with bold graphic prints for people who like to stand out from the crowd while belonging to a group of like minded people.

xlarge_DSC_6036

Shop the Collection >>

We Love Vintage

We Love Vintage good at finding really awesome one of a kind stuff. If you need something to wear and don’t want anyone else to have the same thing! All of our goodies come from NYC, Italy, LA and the rest of Europe!

large_IMG_0003_copy

Shop the collection >>

Syd & Mallory

Syd & Mallory’s is an independent label made in Sheffield UK, since 2006. Grown from the need of original designs and individual style. Our style is raw, edgy, folky, grunge, punk. Psychedelic sounds meets the ideals of homemade punk fashion. Handmade items, hand drawn printed fabrics, Clashing modern styles with vintage fabrics and vintage styles with modern fabrics.

xlarge_5b39abc6-fd28-49c7-b8c6-2ada9d6f44db_huge

Shop the collection >>

Moon Child

MoonChild is based in England and owned by twin sisters Natalie and Sam who are very passionate about fashion, individuality and creativity. Creating for the moon children, dreamers, warriors, grunge girlies, witches and bohemian beauties all around the world. We carefully hand craft our creations in our home studio in Northamptonshire, UK. Together we have been crafting and making jewellery for the past 4 years.

xlarge_dream_catcher_necklace

 

Shop the collection >>

MerriMaking

Creating bold and upbeat apparel sine 2009. Street, festival and Ski wear for the playful.
Founded as a means to fund fun, and unknowingly fore-fronting a distinctive fashion trend – the Animal Hood. Merrimaking has been worn by artists including Ellie Goulding, Zoe Ball and Rizzle Kicks, have flooded the fields at the summer festivals, been featured on TV, in high-street fashion magazines.
xlarge_Merrimaking_Asos_Disco_Jumper_product

Shop the collection >>

Ginger Orange

Ginger Orange is an authentic London based brand whose every single piece is designed to provide you an entirely new fitness experience. We offer sportswear for all women who enjoy the active lifestyle and engage in various workouts ranging from yoga, Pilates to spinning, running and everything in between.  At Ginger Orange we live by the rule of not giving up on our aims and deepest dreams. We strive to encourage you to achieve your goals and believe in your own powers. Let’s explore the world together and recognize all good things that surround us. Training at the conventional gyms in plain black lycra, a rebellious urge to create an eye catching, colourful and bold activewear was born.

LB2-1120x1680

Shop the collection >>

 Vintage Style Me

Vintage Style Me is an independent womenswear brand designed by Rhiannon Alexander. A fashion label for the fun & flirty, our designs are handmade to order in our studio using british fabric and reclaimed vintage material. Our pieces are wearable, show stoppable and something everyone will lust after!

large_IMG_5361

Shop the collection >>

Spy Love Buy

Spylovebuy not only do they strive to offer you a fantastic shoe-shopping experience at prices that are affordable for everyone. They pride themselves on spying out the very latest in footwear including shoes, boots, heels and wellies that you will LOVE.

heeled-70s-calf-boots-spylovebuy-nia3-berry-leather-mod

Shop the Collection >>

Aluna Mae

Aluna Mae is a jewellery and accessories destination for free-thinking girls who like to push life to its limits, with personal style, exploring the world and everything in between. Each piece is proudly designed, sourced and handmade from our studio in the UK. We want to design and make individual pieces that embrace your inner bohemian beauty, make you feel inspired and truly unique.

September 2015 Hompage smaller3

Shop the collection >>

Written By
More from Kate Dorken

New Brands Alert: Ra+Re, Rebecca Rhoades, Arcus Accessories and more

Check out the new brands that have just landed here at SF....
Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *