Interviews can be nerve racking as it is, especially when you need to think about what to wear and look your best (we hear you!), that’s why we have come up with the perfect attire for any interview! The key is to strike the right balance between looking professional and staying true to your own personal sense of style.
We have put some interview inspired outfits together for you from some of our hottest brands!
Pair camel/nude pencil skirt with white blouse making you look effortlessly chic and stylish always add a tote to finish off your look! Shop Brands to get the look >> Lanti, We Run This, Label MB
You can’t go wrong with a A-line midi skirt to make any outfit look super glam add a printed shirt and bling up with some cute statement rings which you can stack! Shop Brands to get the look >> Lanti, Wolf & Whistle, Rock n Rose
Dresses are always a good choice for any interview, choose a simple staple dress which will give you a chic feel and one that you feel confident and stylish in.
A shirt dress is a great option. It looks smart and on-trend. Add a tailored jacket and heels for a chic finish that will make you feel instantly glam and will ensure you enter the room with a spring in your step.
Dressing for that all important interview is never simple, but there are a few rules that can make it a whole lot easier.
- Dress smartly, look bright and attentive, and speak clearly and confidently. First impressions really do count.
- Be comfortable – Don’t choose anything that you haven’t worn before. While it might be tempting to buy a new outfit for the occasion, you don’t want any wardrobe mishaps!
- Be Confident – Always wear something that you feel confident in already, that way you can focus on the interview itself.
- Always be friendly and smile!
- Never look to casual always add accessories to your outfit making you feel and look stylish.
- Don’t worry to much and be confident in yourself 🙂