It’s World Breastfeeding Week 🥰 . This week really means a lot to us, since so many of our customers are mums themselves. This image is where it all started, thanks to @kirstie_edwards26 for sharing it with us way back in 2017.
Breastfeeding can be tough and dressing for easy feeding can be even harder, just ask our own CEO Emma, pictured below with her twins, Clara & Quinn.
Whilst breastfeeding is a natural process, it is not always easy. Mothers need support.
Top 10 Breastfeeding Tips for New Mums
Our support to nursing mums comes in the form of a dedicated page of breastfeeding friendly styles. We’ve also asked our lovely customers to share their real-life tips to help new mums, and they definitely came through with their best breastfeeding advice. It truly does take a village.
- “Loose jumper and vest top or shirt dress with buttons are wardrobe essentials for public feeding” – @sarahdukesy11
- “Wear a vest top under any outfit and then you can pull your top up or down to feed” – @wheely_fitz
- “Put everything you need around you before you sit down to feed! Phone/ biscuits/TV remote😂” – @rachelmcmurray87
- “Don’t force it… If you can’t breastfeed or your little one is struggling, listen to your body. ” – @manuelagavin
- “Seek help sooner rather than later ! Don’t try hold out . There are people who can help💕 ” – @xwing91
- “Look up ‘laid-back breastfeeding’, it’s a really amazing method!” – @mazyjane
- “Layers! Strappy tops that unclips and then layer with a regular blouse” – @xx_nim_xx
- “Don’t give up on a bad day❤️” – @tashathomasxx
- “Tummy to mummy. Nipple to nose” – @rachelfernwalton
- “Ask for as much help as possible to get your latch right in hospital before discharge home” – @sarahdukesy11
Celebrating Our Stylish Mums (Tap to Shop!)
Our Customers Breastfeeding Tips