Your item has been sucessfully added to your shopping bag.
Free shipping on UK orders over £50**Excluding sale items

Voynor

VOY Clothing was established in 2014 with the wish and desire of production of model selections and comfortable and elegant products with VOYNOR Brand with quality material that could be used in any moment of the day. At the same time production of the design with only black and white colors is the motto of VOYNOR Brand. The entirety of the products is made of 95% viscose thread as we aim to provide the best material quality to our customers, and the remaining 5% Lycra aims comfortable and easy wear.

read more